1. What did God tell Abraham to do to Isaac? (2)
2. On the third day, going to the land of Moriah, what did Abraham tell the young
men that were with him? (4-5)
3. What question did Isaac ask Abraham? (7)
4. How did Abraham reply to this question? (8)
5. What did the Angel of the Lord tell Abraham not to do? (12)
6. What was caught in a thicket that Abraham offered up as a burnt offering? (13)
7. What did Abraham call the name of the place where he offered up the burnt
8. In addition to the stars, to what would the number of Abraham’s descendants be
1. Why are we tested?
2. What do you do when God makes a ...