Monthly Archives: APRIL 2020
1. Where was Abraham buried? (9-10)
2. Where did Ishmael’s descendants dwell? (18)
3. How old was Isaac when he took Rebekah as his wife? (20)
4. What did the Lord tell Rebekah concerning the children in her womb? (23)
5. What did the first child Esau look like? (25)
6. What did Jacob do as he was born? (26)
7. How old was Isaac when the twins were born? (26)
8. What partiality did Isaac and Rebekah show? (28)
9. For what did Esau sell his birthright? (29-34)
1.How old should a person be before they get married?
2.How can partiality affect a home?
3.For what do people sell their souls today?
1. Where did Abraham send his servant to find a wife for Isaac? (1-4, 10)
2. What sign did Abraham’s servant ask of the Lord so that he would know which young woman should be Isaac’s wife? (12-14)
3. What young woman did exactly as Abraham’s servant prayed? (15-19)
4. How was Rebekah related to Abraham? (24, 11:27)
5. Who invited Abraham’s servant to stay at his house? (29-31)
6. Why did Abraham’s servant refuse to eat at first? (33)
7. What caused Abraham’s servant to worship? (26,48,52)
8. How did Rebekah reply when asked if she would go with Abraham’s servant? (58)
9. What was Isaac’s reaction to Rebekah? (67)
1.What do you think of parents arranging marriages for their children?
2.How is Rebekah a type of the ...
"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness." 2 TIMOTHY 2:15-16
PROFITABLE DOCTRINE: REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST
TEXT BOOK: REVELATION (ALL OTHER BIBLE BOOKS INCLUDED)
SPEAKER: BISHOP MICHAEL ORIENY
P.O. BOX 232-40302 NDHIWA-KENYA
PHONE: +25472 020 7357
AUTHOR: JOHN THE APOSTLE OF JESUS CHRIST
TIME: ABOUT A.D.95-99
PLACE: AEGEAN ISLAND OF PATMOS
1ST FOCUS: CHAPTERS 1-3 WITH TWO TOPICS AS FOLLOWS:
A.THINGS WHICH THOU HAST SEEN (Prophet,Priest&Coming King/Judge)
B.THINGS WHICH ARE (Letters to the Seven Churches)
2ND FOCUS: CHAPTERS 4-22 COVERING THE LAST TOPIC;
C.THINGS WHICH SHALL BE HEREAFTER WHICH IS DIVIDED INTO TWO AS FOLLOWS:
CHAPTERS 4-6 : ...