1. Who went to buy grain in Egypt? (3)
2. Who was left behind? (4)
3. What did Joseph’s brothers do when they came before Joseph? (6)
4. How did Joseph act toward his brothers? (7)
5. What did Joseph call his brothers? (9,14,16)
6. What did Joseph tell them they must do to prove they were not spies? (18-20)
7. What did they say among themselves that Joseph understood? (21-23)
8. Who did Joseph hold hostage until they returned with Benjamin? (24)
9. What did Joseph command to be put in the sacks of grain that the brothers had purchased? (25)
10. How did Jacob react when he heard the story and saw the bundles of money? (35-36, 38)
11. What did Reuben offer if they did not bring Benjamin back to Jacob? (37)
- Why didn’t the brothers recognize Joseph but Joseph recognized them?
- How do you deal with your conscience?