1. Who is sole creator of everything? (1)
2. What was the condition of the earth in the beginning? (2)
3. What did God create or do in each of the creative days? (3-31)
4. What are some phrases that are frequently repeated in this chapter? (3-31)
5. By what means did God create light, the firmament, the earth, vegetation, the sun, moon and stars, and the animals? (3,6,9,11,14,20,24)
6. Over what things did God tell man to have dominion? (26)
7. How did God describe His creation when He saw everything that He had made? (31)
1. How powerful is God’s Word?
2. How does the order of God’s creation differ from the order that evolutionists propose?